Saturday, April 6, 2013

General Conference Weekend









Whoa, hey! I am still alive! Just wanted to pop in and let you know what have been and will continue to be up to all weekend. It is our church's general conference and it has been AMAZING as usual. I encourage you to check it out, even if it's just for a talk or two, especially if you never have before. The messages that are given are for everyone and are guaranteed to enhance and enrich your life. The thing I love most about conference is that there is always that one talk or two that I feel was written specifically for me and the struggles I am going through at that moment. I am able to find peace and comfort and feel renewed and strengthened by the words and counsel that are given.

If you have any questions at all after watching, please don't hesitate to shoot me a comment or an email!

You can watch conference for free by going HERE.

Enjoy! :)

p.s. conference is best enjoyed with your favorite treat in hand. our treat of choice today were donuts from our favorite local bakery. I may just have to give Marta's conference trail mix a try for tomorrow's sessions!


1 comment:

  1. Well, hello there, Hillary!! It's me, Seth! It's so, so good to hear from you. Of course I remember you! How have you been? You look like you're doing very well. You have an adorable family and a wonderful blog. I didn't know you were into blog design! Simply amazing.

    You should find me on Facebook. If you can't (which is likely, because I have some rather intense privacy settings), you can find my author page on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/sethadamsmith) and message me there.

    It's so good to hear from you! We had such a fun third grade class!

    ReplyDelete

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Designs