Saturday, April 21, 2012

Miracles do happen!



I am so happy to report that the Killpack family has been approved (how about a shout out to EMI for doing the right thing?!) and can now go forward with the Spina Bifida surgery for their daughter Maggie. I have been doing the happy dance ever since finding out the good news and can only imagine how they must be feeling!

Even though the insurance is going to cover the surgery, they are still required to cover a good portion themselves. For the next month 100% of proceeds from my design shop Simply Yours Designs will be going towards this sweet baby girl and her family. If you aren't in need of a design I have set up a donate button on the site where you can donate any amount. Every little bit will help! Also, their extended family has set up a donation site where you can donate anonymously. Thank you to all who have been so supportive!

3 comments:

  1. I was so hoping to hear those great news. I am so happy for your neighbors. I wish them all the best for the surgery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet family. I am so happy that the surgery will be covered. We will keep the Killpacks in our prayers.

    Hilary, you amaze me with your ability to help and support others.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YIPEEEEEE! :)

    They are SO incredibly lucky to have you as a neighbor. If you ever move to STG, I may need to kick my next door neighbor out, so you can move in!

    ReplyDelete

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Designs