Friday, August 19, 2011

This day will always be my favorite.

Jer and I on the night he proposed to me, six years and three months ago.

Look at that picture. Babies. We were just babies when we got engaged and were married.  I look back at old pictures such as the one above and can't believe how young we both were.  I was one week shy of turning 19 when Jer proposed to me and he was 24 years old.  We were young and in love back then and now six years later we are a little bit older but still every bit as in love as we were back then, except now even more so.

Thank you Jer, for the best 6 years of my life.  And I mean that.  Oh, and for two adorable little boys who were both blessed with your blue, blue eyes.  I love you.  Happy anniversary!

p.s. last night we were both laughing at my hair in this picture.  it looks like I had really short, fro hair.  instead it was really long, fro hair pulled up into a bun.  awesome.

7 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary, Hil & Jer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy anniversary, you little love birds. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary you two!! I remember meeting you guys at our reception when you were engaged! It just doesn't seem like its been 6 years, does it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary! I check your blog ALL. THE. TIME, but never comment. So fun to see your little boys grow!!! Congrats on 6 years!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary!! you look so cute in the picture!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Anniversary! I remember driving from Provo with my baby girl to come to your reception...doesn't seem like it could be six years ago already!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the picture! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Designs