Wednesday, July 13, 2011

30 Strangers 2011 Exhibit & Opening Gala


Remember my unforgettable experience with Mr. Justin Hackworth for his 30 Stranger's project back in April?  Well, I am here to tell you that the exhibit for this awesome project is going on right now in the Harold B. Lee Library on campus at BYU in Provo.  It will be for the entire month of July.  I would highly recommend going and taking a peek before the end of the month if you are in the area.

This Friday, July 15th at 6:00pm is the opening gala for the exhibit.  Justin recently announced something totally awesome that will make this night just that more special.  At 7:30pm Friday night there will be essay readings about motherhood from some pretty amazing women.  Women like Stephanie Nielson, Brooke Benton, Carina Hoskinsson, Molly Jackson and even Justin's wife Amy.  The night will not disappoint!

I am trying my hardest to make it work so that I can be there.  The hubs and I have conflicting schedules for the weekend (which happens to be the first time EVER. just my luck).  Things aren't looking in my favor and it's killing me!  If you are close by, would you drop in and tell Justin hello for me just in case I'm unable to do so myself?  I'd appreciate it.

Besides, that way in case by some miracle I am able to make it we could see each other there!

Save me a seat.  I am determined to be optimistic about the situation at hand.

1 comment:

  1. That sounds great! Thanks for letting me know, I just graduated from there and am still in the area so I will def stop by!

    ReplyDelete

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Designs