Saturday, June 4, 2011

The Internet Sure Has Some Good Stuff

{via pinterest}
::  so motivational.  so completely hilarious.
::  love these revamped paper lanterns.
::  feeding my peanut butter and chocolate obsession.
::  childhood cut short.  I've had this post bookmarked for a while now. I completely agree.
::  Little Guy would love me forever if I made this for him.
::  so perfect for our golfer on father's day.
::  I know this is so last year, but it's new to me and I kind of love it. (also here. here. and here.)

Happy weekending!  We had a fun quick road trip to the in-laws and back yesterday.  It was fun getting the grandkids together to play.  Today is packed full of activities and the weather looks promising.  Hurray for summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Designs