Tuesday, May 10, 2011

A Weekend Recapped Part 2



Saturday night I got to see Mindy Gledhill in concert with the girls.  It was so much fun and Mindy is incredibly talented and cute and fun and wonderful.  I loved every song she sang.  There is so much meaning and emotion behind her lyrics.  I loved the fact that she was 6 1/2 months pregnant and still able to perform so gracefully on stage.  At 6 1/2 months pregnant the most I can do is crawl out of bed, walk down the hall into the living room, and climb onto the couch.  She was adorable in every way and it made for a perfect girl's night out.

Julie, Marta and I hit up Orange Leaf for some frozen yogurt afterwards.  A huge thanks goes out to our husbands for watching the kiddos!

Go here and here for my two favorite music videos.
Go here for one of my favorite songs.  Made be sob the first time I listened to it, thinking of my boys of course.
I also love this song.

3 comments:

  1. i really absolutely loved going to the concert. thanks for inviting me along. i just bought a few of her tunes on itunes. so glad i know the stories behind them now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously love Mindy Gledhill. I was able to see her in concert when she came to our area last fall. She is perfection!

    Love the Whole Wide World video. Fun fact...4 of my friends are in that video. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would really have liked to see her in Concert, But, I got to see my grandkids that day. Love being with them Glad you had a great time. Ronda

    ReplyDelete

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Designs