Saturday, May 7, 2011

my mother, my friend.

{Thanks goes to Justin Hackworth for capturing the "real" us}

Happy Mother's Day mom.  

You know how much I love you.  You know I think the world of you.  You know I look up to you and want to be just like you when I grow up.  You know I think you are the most beautiful woman ever, period.  You know you are my best friend (next to Jer of course (; ). 

You know this because we are one in the same.  We have what some people call being on the same wavelength.  We are tele communicators if you will.  

Thank you for being the most wonderful mother any girl could ever ask for. Thank you for being someone I can always admire, count on, talk to, laugh or cry with and love no matter what.  Oh, and for being someone who will always kick my trash at Words with Friends.  

I hope you have the best mother's day ever.  

I love you!

I should also give a huge shout out to my mother-in-law who birthed and raised the most wonderful, amazing man ever.  I am eternally indebted to her for that.  Thank you Debi!

p.s. check out this video.

3 comments:

  1. no way! she looks young enough to be your sister!
    beautiful photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two gorgeous mamas!

    Happy Mother's Day to you, Hilary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you and your mom are seriously breathtaking! i hope to look like your cute mom when i'm her age (whatever age that may be). :) such cute pictures hilary!

    ReplyDelete

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Designs