Tuesday, May 3, 2011

It's Official.


My 1 1/2 year old niece is officially more stylish than me (which, if we are being honest, isn't that hard to do.  BUT STILL).  Aren't those skinny jeans just the cutest?!

p.s. I will be back to blogging one of these days.  I'm working hard on keeping up with my boys and my house.  We have had a few nice days weather wise and we are trying to soak it all up while they last.  I've also been working on updating the family blog, seeing how it is our family journal and I've been slacking lately.  Should be back to posting soon!

4 comments:

  1. Aw, thanks for the shout out! I vicariously live through her and her cute clothes too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is totally adorable and have better style than me also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is adorable!! Love those cute little jeans.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am more in love with her cute hair than her cute jeans. but both are darling!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Designs