Saturday, April 9, 2011

Life happens.

When life happens, it sure is nice to have awesome neighbors like ours.  Thursday evening we had a knock on our door.  We opened it to see our neighbors holding this:


Seriously?  I'll take bad news any day if I get to end it with one of these bad boys!  We really love where we live and not only do we have such great neighbors but great friends. 

p.s. Little Guy and I finally went to the doc last night.  sinus infection for me, ear infection for him.  so glad we went in!  hopefully the antibiotics will kick in soon.

p.p.s. if you are wondering what a sinus infection feels like... imagine being smashed in the face with a sledge hammer.  I think that pretty well sums it up.

10 comments:

  1. I'm totally drooling- what great neighbours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that looks awesome... and oh my gosh get better already! :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I totally know what sinus infection feels like. I have it about twice a year. You should be better soon when taking antibiotics.

    Get well soon.
    And have a lovely weekend.

    PS: your neighbors are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! It sounds like your week was awesome just like mine! We could totally have an antibiotic party...only it was mastitis for me. Yippee!! sorry about your run of bad luck :( but, hey...since misery loves company, we should totally hang out! And you could share that awesome dessert with me :) get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brennon (2 yrs old): "M...M...M That's yummy mom!!"
    You're poor little family! Get better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so sorry you've been sick! Hopefully those antibiotics do their work soon. I'm sure that treat helped a lot too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a perfect description of a sinus infection. Get better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your description of a sinus infection was spot on! They are so miserable. Hope your meds kick in soon and you're all feeling better quickly.

    Oh, that dessert...why must you tempt me?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey!!! You won a pillow pet!!! So excited for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ugh. i hope the meds kick in now! that is a LONG time to be feeling icky.

    and how awesome are those neighbors? ice cream and all. so awesome.

    ReplyDelete

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Designs