Monday, April 18, 2011

The Chalk Table


Remember when I told you about the table Jer surprised Little Guy with when we came home from vacation back in January?  Well, I am finally getting around to posting it.

We love this little table so much.  It has provided hours of entertainment for Little Guy (not to mention was a life saver during General Conference a few weeks ago).  It has come in handy when we have little friends over for a lunch date.  I love that it matches Little Guy's room perfectly.  I also love that it was less than $30 to make.  But what I love the most is that Jer thought of it all on his own, put it together and painted it for his little buddy.  He completely surprised the two of us with it.  Love that man of mine.

Today is a busy day.  We have a very exciting week ahead and I can hardly wait to tell you all about it.  I will do my best to post about the fun after it all happens, but for now I am off to change a diaper and fold laundry.

Happy Monday!

8 comments:

  1. This little table is perfect. Great job, Jer.
    I love chalkboard paint. I recetly bought a little can and would love to paint just about everything with it =)

    Can't wait to hear about all the excitement this week. Have a fabulous week.
    xo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. seriously have loved that table ever since i laid eyes on it. i hope to copy your idea someday. it's such a perfect idea.. it would even be cute for a party with beverages on it and write 'lemonade' on the top. so many possibilities.

    p.s. am excited for your upcoming big week!! let me know if i can help you with anything. you are going to have a ball. eek. so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun idea! I think I shall pin this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. After reading Marta's comment can't wait to hear about your week. :)

    Love the table. I have seriously caught the crafting bug (which is odd for me) and have tons of projects in mind for my kids playroom. I think something with chalkboard paint is going to be a necessity.

    ReplyDelete
  5. chalk paint is the best invention ever. pretty sure i plan to use it on every wall and table top in my future home. okay not really, but i do plan on using it. love it & love that your hubs made that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i LOVE that idea! i may just have to copy for my boys... :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO cute! I love it and would love for you to join the Glitter Link Party! http://runwithglitter.blogspot.com/2011/04/running-with-glitter-6-link-party.html

    ReplyDelete

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Designs