Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Things learned.

:: St. George is gorgeous.  I could live here.
:: having four extra sets of hands to help with kiddos is awesome.
:: a $40 bicycle from Target will provide hours of entertainment for a three year old who is dying to enjoy the nice sunny weather.
:: Krave advertises that their frozen yogurt is "healthy" the thing they don't happen to mention is that you cover that "healthy" frozen yogurt with peanut butter cups, chocolate fudge, cookie dough bites, cheesecake bites, etc. which I am certain are not healthy... therefore defeating the purpose of getting frozen yogurt.
:: Benja's still has the best Thai food you can find in the whole world (except for maybe Thailand).
:: a one day/night getaway to a rendezvous with the hubs who is at a work convention can be just what this tired mama needed. even if it was in Vegas (my first time there and I was not a fan. more on that later).
:: a baby can grow and change over night. literally.
:: your mom and teenage sister can be the perfect go to people for fashion advice.
:: having a hair stylist for a sister is like hitting the jackpot.
:: dieting along with someone is much better than dieting alone.
:: we may never go home, we are having too much fun!

The end.

10 comments:

  1. It's fun to read your blog knowing that you are in the same town and not hundreds of miles away. You are as cute as ever! I totally agree that dieting with someone else is so much better than doing it alone. We could use a few more good people like you in our town. You should move here. Your family is amazing. I won't argue with that:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goody you are here and today is a beautiful day!! :) Hope it stays nice for you. Can't wait to hear the Vegas story- I have many of my own. You should try the new Pita place in town-- pretty yummy and they claim "Healthy" too. Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am jealous of that St. George weather! My little boy would die to be outside riding his bike :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe you've lasted as long as you have in IF when your fam is in such a gorgeous place. I agree. You should move there.

    Las Vegas can be a little yuck. Did you drive by the temple, though? Wow. And the shopping can't be beat. (I know you aren't a shopper, but I thought I'd just throw that in there.)

    Glad you were able to have a night away. I wonder what that is like. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wasn't it a beautiful day here? i'm so glad you got a dose of our beautiful st. george sunshine! it really is the best place to live...EVER! if you really did move here, it would be fun to be "real-life" friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your right...St George is amazing!
    Enjoy the sunshine:)

    *Make sure to tell your mom hello. I miss her!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a happy post (: Glad you guys could have a little getaway

    ReplyDelete
  8. When are you coming back? I am so glad you are having a great time. Little Guys seems like he is having a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like you're having a great time! I've never been to St. George, but from what I've heard, if I ever do make it that way, I'll never come back home either ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm glad you're enjoying your time with family! And warmer weather!

    ReplyDelete

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Designs