Monday, March 28, 2011

Spring My Rear.



The only way I will forgive is if this kills off all the spiders.  However, I have a feeling that all it is doing is encouraging the spiders to come inside my house.  Alls I can say is that it's a good thing my boys are still sick so we have to stay in anyway.  Otherwise I would probably be very upset and throw a royal tantrum on my kitchen floor feet kicking, arms wailing... the whole bit.

p.s. I won this for Tiny Man's room!  thanks Dee-Dee.  you rock.
p.p.s. don't forget to enter to win one of my premade blogger templates.  winner announced tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. I'm sorry, Hilary. Snow is good, but not right now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this snow would be so pretty on christmas day. too bad it's almost april. i'm dying. anyway, it's a good day for laundry and shoebox guitars!

    p.s. thanks for sharing that recipe. i can't wait to make them. mmm. mmm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yuck!! I am so sorry. We had cold weather and rain last week and I wanted to die!! Now seeing this I don't feel like I can complain too much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uhhh, yeah. That fit you were talking about? I threw one of those this morning. Exactly as you described. This snow is killing me, Smalls!

    ReplyDelete

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Designs