Thursday, February 3, 2011

Under the radar.

Allow me to gush today.  I don't do it often enough, and with a husband like mine, I should be allowed to every once in a while.

Jer is the best father.  My boys (and I) are seriously lucky.

He loves to take Little Guy out on "Father/Son outings".  (Which usually consist of Wendy's and the park during the summer or the mall during the winter).

 He splits the night shift with me so that I can get some rest before taking on the day with two kiddos.

He wrestles and runs around with Little Guy at the end of each day to get rid of any left over energy before bedtime.  He also braves the frigid weather here and takes our snow-loving boy out to make snowmen and ice caves.

He has given me nights to myself to do whatever I would like.  He watches the boys while I go out for a girls night, grocery shopping, or even to take a nap.  

Not only is he a wonderful husband and father, but he is now officially an MBA graduate.  It somehow went under the radar.  Probably because we were busy bringing Tiny Man into the world around the same time he ended school.  That is a HUGE accomplishment and deserves recognition.

This guy has worked so hard over the last two years to further his education.  He worked full time, went to school full time and was a husband and father full time.  You do the math.  That makes for one busy guy!  We are so grateful he is finished and so excited for what is in store for him in the future.

I am so lucky to be married to this wonderful man who also happens to be my best friend.  I am definitely his #1 fan.  I love him to pieces.

p.s. Did I mention that he cooks?!  Well he does.  Now you see why I had to take some time to gush.

p.p.s. Don't you love how Little Guy decided to color a yellow circle on the bottom of their snowman?  It looked like a dog had come by and left his mark on the poor thing.

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on the MBA! That is such fabulous and exciting news. All that hard work will definitely pay off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He really is a good man. So glad that you have him to help you and those two wonderful little boys. You are very lucky to have him. I'm sure he feels the same way about you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should gush! And he should somehow accidentally see this post. (wink, wink) Our men need to know how much we appreciate them - it builds them up, and makes us happy to express it! {I happen to feel the same about my man, and I take the opportunity to "gush" once in a while too!} This is a wonderful post -- the pictures with it are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is a great guy; no denying that fact. You are lucky to have him, but he is just as lucky to have you. You are a gorgeous couple, inside and out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucky you! Congrats to Jer on the degree!
    ...and I was curious about the yellow :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Designs