Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Simplicity.



Our Valentine's Day was simply awesome, with simple being the root word here.

I did absolutely nothing for it, which meant that I had plenty of time to play with and snuggle my boys.  It was the best way ever to celebrate our love for each other.  The hubs brought home Thai food (mmmm... curry, peppered steak and fortune cookies!) and I made him a card using computer paper and crayons.  Because, let's be honest, nothing says I love you more than stick figures.


We ended the day watching a romantic comedy, eating a Wendy's vanilla frosty (with frozen cookie dough crumbled on top) out of IKEA bowls and talked about how blessed we are to have such cute boys.

It was a wonderful day.

7 comments:

  1. Simple is the best! Oh, how hungry am I after seeing the cookie dough topped ice cream? Yummo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is why I admire you so, Hilary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a special person and we are all better off for knowing you. You have a very special family. Love to all

    ReplyDelete
  4. And that's why Valentine's day is so great! Sometimes we need that reminder day to take a look at all we have and love. And I could go for cookie dough right now too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simplicity is the best. I am so glad you had a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. No argument from me...the simpler the better I always say! Besides, your time is best spent with your three {very cute} valentines :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Designs