Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Mashed Potatoes + 7up


Mashed potatoes and 7up.

That is all I have been able to eat in the last 24 hours.

I somehow managed to get the stomach flu.  Thankfully no one else in the house has gotten it (knock on wood).  Yesterday while changing Tiny Man's explosion of a diaper I had to make a mad dash to the bathroom.  I almost didn't make it and it scared me.  I silently laughed at myself and wished I had enjoyed sick days more back in the day when I was able to take them.

Today my main man is here to help.  He has been such a lifesaver and even stayed up with Tiny Man ALL NIGHT last night and the night before while I got some rest.  He is honestly the best.  So glad I found him and somehow convinced him to marry me.  Nothing makes me happier than to think that he is all mine forever!

Tiny Man and Little Guy have stuffy noses.  No other symptoms, just stuffy noses.  Tiny Man sounds like a little piggy when he breathes.  It's sad, but so cute.

Here's to hoping we are all better by this weekend.  We have massive amounts of family coming to visit (which we are seriously so excited about) for Tiny Man's baby blessing.  The thing about living in Idaho when a majority of your family lives in Utah is people aren't as willing to come here as we are to go there.  It's always colder here, which is never appealing.  The fact that all of them are coming our direction is definitely noteworthy.

We've got to kick this house into gear before they all get here (and crank up the heat so as to disguise the negative degree temps)!

{image via pinterest in honor of Tiny Man's stuffy nose}

8 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better soon! It's hard being a mom and being sick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you're sick. Get well soon. At least mashed potatoes are delicious ...right?

    XoXo Nicole Mariana

    www.romanianprincess.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. get well soon! let me know if you need anything!! i can just picture that little piggy snorting. so so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry you are sick!

    Don't stress about this weekend. It is just one of the necessary evils of getting family together. One of us will always be sniffing. (And we don't mind in the least.) I hope you are better for your sake.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sorry... :( Get better... I actually have been home sick for 4 days now... I feel for you. :(

    LOVE YOU!

    Makay

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry you have the stomach flu. That's so awful. Hope you feel better soon, and have fun with the family!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You take it easy and get better! Sick days are officially no fun as a mom! Your little piggy is the cutest little guy.:) I love you describing your hunny. What a good man.

    Get well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. aw, I'm so happy for your new little guy! 2 boys is lots of fun. hope you recovered for all your guests and the special day. None of our relatives want to come to our house either.

    ReplyDelete

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Designs