Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Hil's Music :: Love Songs 2011

It's about time for another playlist, don't ya think?  I have compiled a bunch of random love songs in anticipation for the big day of love.  Prepare to be randomized.  It has a little bit of indie, oldies and of course, Beiber.

Enjoy!

Love Songs 2011

You Make My Dreams Come True :: Hall & Oates
Here Come Those Eyes :: Chris Rice
All 'Cause of You :: The 88
My Guy :: Mary Wells
Love Me :: Justin Beiber
Such Great Heights :: The Postal Service
I Was Made For You :: She & Him
Friday I'm Love :: Dean & Britta
Little Bitty Pretty One :: Frankie Lyman & The Teenagers
No Ones Gonna Love You :: Band of Horses
We're Going To Be Friends :: The White Stripes
Love's A Game :: The Magic Numbers
Midnight Train to Georgia :: Gladys Night & The Pips
Rythm of Love :: Plain White T's
Don't Be Cruel :: Elvis Presley
The Way I Am :: Ingrid Michaelson
One Fine Day :: The Chiffons


p.s. while we're on the subject of midnight trains... check this video out.  it is one of my all time favorites.
p.p.s. what are some of your favorite love songs?

3 comments:

  1. Band of Horses = my current favorite band! I knew you would love them too.

    Also, are we seeing how Ben is seriously lacking in coordination compared to Jack and Robert?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved it! I cannot get enough of the Plain White T's song right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have great taste in music. The older I get, the less music I listen to. You always show me new stuff I haven't heard of before.

    Emma loves Beiber. Not sure that I'll ever be able to listen to him and enjoy him now. We listen to him too much...

    ReplyDelete

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Designs