Saturday, February 12, 2011

Getting to Know You!

"Getting to know all about you, getting to like you, getting to hope you like me!"

Sorry.  I tend to break out into song without any real warning.  

But here's the deal.  The other night while I was waiting for Tiny Man to drift off to sleep I started thinking about my (wonderful) blog readers.  Recently, I have had some new commenters which has lead me to some new blogs.  I was so excited to get to know a little bit about some of the people who read my blog.  I then realized that I really don't know a majority of you.  That's the problem with blogging sometimes.  It can be very one sided.  There are many of you who have never commented which means I haven't had a chance to respond or check out your blog.  And, well, the thing is, I really would like to get to know you.

So, I have devised a plan as to how we are going to make this possible.  All you have to do is go to this link here: 

and fill out the form.  It should only take a matter of seconds to complete.  You can do it while eating your morning bowl of cheerios or your midnight bowl of cookie dough ice cream.  Oh what?  I'm the only one who does that?  Oops.

All I ask is that if you are reading this blog right now, please fill out the form.  How cool would it be if I could get every one of my readers to fill it out?  That means that I would get to know each one of you.  Wahoo!  I'm excited.  Go to it!

*don't know what song I was singing?  go here.

2 comments:

  1. loooove this. definitely going to fill it out for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. am all caught up. sorry i've been missing out on your cute posts. i seriously love when you talk about the boys in your life; you are always so optimistic and happy and such a cute wife and mom. keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Designs