Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Don't be jealous.

The hubs went out to start his car this morning.  It wouldn't start.  
I wonder why? Feels like negative 19?!

Try not to be jealous that Swackett* is telling me it will be FRIGID today and tomorrow and to wear every single layer I own.  Now, if you'll excuse me, I am off to go drink a gallon of hot chocolate.

*Swackett is my new favorite app on my mac.  It is a weather app that tells you what to wear (like you can't decide that yourself just by walking outside... but still!)  It's awesome

5 comments:

  1. I've only downloaded two apps on my computer, and this is one of them. Why are my people always riding on dinosaurs and yours is snowboarding? I don't get it... :)

    I'm glad you have a "favorite apps" label now. You always find the best computer things and I don't have the patience to look. Let me know if there are any other must-have mac apps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen on the gallon of hot chocolate. We watched the weather forecast last night and I was like, "dude. I'm never leaving the house."

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my heavens- memories of idaho winters- i remember the worst being about negative 30. i try to forget. stay bundled up hil!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are right there with you - I think today's high is like 4 degrees and the windchill plus the humidity!? Yikes. Not stepping outside if I can help it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will attack the hot chocolate myself, it is so cold here that I have the hit on 80, yes 80!! I can't imagine my bill.

    ReplyDelete

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Designs