Saturday, January 29, 2011

This could be very bad news for my rear end.

We went out today, and returned home with this:

 Cute right?  But what's inside is what was really great..

One German Chocolate and one Better Than Whatever.  The hubs dibsed the German and I was all over the Better Than Whatever.  Oh, and Little Guy got Vanilla (not pictured).

And let me tell you.  It really was better than, "whatever".  Whatever "whatever" might be.

No, seriously.  It was amazing.  It made me so happy with every bite I took.  See?  (see above)  This could be very bad news for my bum.   Sorry bum, so much for losing that darn baby weight.

For those wondering, Better Than Whatever is a chocolate cupcake with sweetened condensed milk poured over the top, a cream cheese frosting and heath crumbs sprinkled on top of that.  

Holy moly.

11 comments:

  1. Wow! I think I just gain 1 pound just reading what kind of cupcake is Better Than Whatever but I am sure it was worth every bite! I might try to make that combo on a cake, thanks for sharing Hil.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish we lived closer!! You and I could go on cupcake runs with our two boys while the men were at work (isn't being a mom so hard!;)
    I ALSO wish that place were here because as good as sprinkles is, we've been looking for something else (something NEW!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those look fantastic!! (And I DO know what better than Whatever is, now that you described it.... it's just a more appropriate way of putting it). :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. next time you go, get the brownie kind (SOOOOOO good) but my ABSOLUTE favorite is chocolate marble cheesecake (or to that effect, seriously heaven)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh man that looks heavenly. i love that cake - i've heard it called so many things - "better than sex/seminary/robert redford/brad pitt".

    and thanks for the compliment on simon's quilt ... it was really fun to make. :)
    and i have to admit i love seeing comments from you on my blog cuz I've admired your blog for a long time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yum. We often make better than ___ cake. It's Jason favorite. What a fun little cupcake shop!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just found out we had one of those here in ptown. Added it to my list of "places to eat once I'm back on sugar."

    ReplyDelete
  8. Peanut butter icing with choc cake is my weakness.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love the cocoa bean! sooo good.

    ReplyDelete
  10. And then I made Cinnamon Rolls - Sorry
    These cupcakes do looked good though.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks so yummy! That place must be new in town. Why oh why couldn't it have been there last time I was there?

    ReplyDelete

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Designs