Monday, January 10, 2011

Involuntary but welcomed blog hiatus.

HELLO!  It looks like I took an unscheduled hiatus from the blog.  I am back and completely refreshed as I have returned from a week stay at my parents house.

My mom was awesome and helped me so much with Tiny Man and Little Guy.  She watched my boys while I took naps and went shopping for this new body of mine.  Gotta love the post-pregnancy pudge.  She even took Tiny Man a couple of nights while I got a full night's sleep.  My dad and little sister also helped out a TON and I am missing their extra hands today.  Seriously?  Do they come any more amazing than my family?

I have some catching up to do and plan on doing so right after I get my home and work caught up as well.  I can't wait to show you the table Jer made for Little Guy while we were gone this last week!

9 comments:

  1. Awwwwwwwwwww.... it doesn't get any cuter than that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. I think a blog hiatus over the holidays is just what the soul orders. ... I hope to be back soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back! What a darling priceless picture- he's so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't believe in wasting the holidays or newborn snuggle opportunities for blogging. ;) So glad you are taking advantage of every moment. Enjoy that little cutie. That picture is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I happened upon your adorable blog just now, through Marta's blog. Your story is truly amazing and I want you to know (as someone who has had two miscarriages) you are definitely an inspiration! Thank you for sharing your story with the rest of us!

    Enjoy the day!
    Missy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tiny Man is adorable! he looks so big!! I am glad to see you back.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh...I'm so baby hungry! I'm glad you got to spend time with your moms :) XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwwww, just absolutely adorable!

    You have a sweet blog.
    Rambles with Reese

    ReplyDelete

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Designs