Tuesday, October 19, 2010

What we've been up to...

That's right!  We're packin' up and movin' out of this place.  It is a bitter-sweet thing, seeing how this apartment holds so many of our family memories - 3 years worth to be exact.  We moved in when Little Guy was just five days old (don't we choose the best times to move?  This time around I'm 8 months pregnant...) which means that all of his firsts took place here.

It is a much needed move, however, as we have been bursting at the seams in this two bedroom apartment for some time now.  We are just moving across the street (quite literally) into a three bedroom townhouse.  I can't decide if I am more excited about the extra room or the big fenced yard out back!  Little Guy will be in heaven.


Packing has been lots of fun!  Who wouldn't want a toddler who is ready and willing to unpack anything I pack just minutes after filling a box?  And let's not forget to mention the large belly bump that is determined to slow me down.  It has definitely been an adventure, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

The big move takes place on Thursday so I am busily trying to get things packed up and cleaned before then.  Needless to say, I may be MIA for the next little while!

12 comments:

  1. Horray for a yard! This will be so nice for you! The firsts never stop, so you will create so many new, wonderful memories at your new home. I can't wait to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck on your move! i'm sure that is bitter sweet. take care! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This will be a great move for you. Yeah for a yard. Let us know if you need help.

    Love to all!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love moving, you always get a fresh start! Good luck! I know it can be hard with toddlers! and being pregnant!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so jealous!!! A backyard will be so awesome!!! That's great for you guys though!!!! Happy you'll have some more space!!!! Good luck with the move!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that's so exciting hilary! it can't be easy moving when your so pregnant, but it will be so great to be settled into your new home before your new sweet bambino arrives.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Moving at 8 months pregnant! I can totally sympathize... We moved here when I was 8 months pregnant and it was NOT fun... Good luck. Having that yard will be so nice for your little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's exciting... more space plus a yard, that's so great. I bet Little Guy will have a blast.
    Good luck, hope everything will go smooth with the move.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Exciting news Hil! You are going to love having a yard. Happy moving wishes to you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's great! Yes, a yard will be so nice! Wish I was closer so I could help ya!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh man! What a nice change for you! I bet you will love having more sapce (especially the little man of the house!) We'll have to come visit for sure! Love ya XO!

    ReplyDelete
  12. big fenced yard. i'm still more excited about it than brennan, but i'm sure it will grow on him;-)

    ReplyDelete

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Designs