Saturday, October 9, 2010

In love.

{double rainbow courtesy of the hubs' mad camera skills}

I love...
:: listening to the rain fall and the thunder roll
:: the smell right after it rains
:: full, vibrant rainbows
:: Grover spoofing my favorite commercial
:: candy corn
:: cool, brisk fall mornings
:: polka-dotted socks
:: pumpkin chocolate chip cookies topped with cream cheese frosting
:: de-junking and packing boxes
:: hot cocoa during design work
:: snuggles with my little and big man
:: pumpkins on the front porch
:: Baked Apple Pie scentsy
:: yellow, orange and red leaves
:: October

5 comments:

  1. Big. Fat. Ditto.

    I've practically put that Grover commercial on automatic repeat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilary, While I was meandering around blog world, I found these yummy looking treats called "Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cupcakes." I thought of you immediately. I think you should check into these. There is also a cookie dough frosting that goes along with it. I don't know.... after trying these you MAY want to add them to your love list? :) I'd love to hear about it if you try them!

    http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/new-recipes/chocolate-chip-cookie-dough-cupcakes.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are fantastic pictures. What a pretty site! I've been loving all these fall showers. Mother Nature has been kind in holding off on the snow. Rain is so much more enjoyable.

    Hope the move is going well. Wish we could be there to help you move boxes!

    ReplyDelete

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Designs