Friday, September 10, 2010

Hil's Summer Music :: Last Days of Summer

{little guy at the fair during one of our last days of summer, having the time of his life}

I'm afraid we have reached the last days of summer.  Our ten day forecast shows days in the 70's with rain off and on.  This means it's time to wrap up the summer music series!  I have had lots of fun listening to all of your playlists and creating some of my own.  For this last one, I have combined several playlists from the series as well as added some other favorites and classics that I have been listening to all summer.

Enjoy!



Don't forget to sign up for the giveaway this weekend and win that sweet little girl in your life a pretty princess dress!

Also, you can find me over at Sherbet Blossom again today, sharing my favorite things in the kitchen.

6 comments:

  1. I am a huge music lover and your playlists have been fun this summer. I especially love this one, it has some of my favs and some new songs. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh Hil. This is exactly what I needed to listen to today. Thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. in love with your playlist. thank you for sharing! i love getting new music!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm sad summer is over but there is so much excitment in the air for fall! :) happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha! I love the look on that little girls face in the roller coaster pic. HAHA! Glad your little guy was having so much fun at least! (:

    ReplyDelete

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Designs