Friday, September 3, 2010

Check it out.




My sister-in-law, Hannah, over at Sherbet Blossom is starting a great new feature called "May I Suggest" on her blog. She is getting different bloggers together to suggest their favorites in anything from beauty to books.  How awesome is that?  I'm very excited to see all the suggestions.

You can find me over there today sharing my three new favorite beauty items.  You're going to want to check these ones out, they have become staples in my bathroom drawer.  Thanks for having me Hannah!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you're doing this. I really love copying every beauty suggestion you have. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for participating, Hilary! Your suggestions look fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great feature. I love Hannah. And had no idea you were SILs! Can't wait to go check out your beauty pics.

    ReplyDelete

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Designs