Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Thoughts of you.



Dear Michael,

I thought of you today as we were driving back from our family vacation.  It isn't a rare occurrence, me thinking of you.  But today, I looked up at the clouds and they reminded me of where you are.  I looked back at your big brother who was curiously looking out the windows from his car seat and I felt your little brother having another hiccup episode in my belly.

It struck me at that moment just how very lucky (not to mention blessed) I am.

I have one beautiful boy here with me to snuggle and give kisses to, one in my womb and one angel baby in Heaven.  It's hard to believe we are only three months away from the one year mark of us losing you.  It has been quite a journey filled with pain, greif, love, lessons and blessings.  Thank you for all you have taught us.

I love you.

Love,
Your Mom

2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful picture and such beautiful words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am your newest follower. Love the Joseph Smith quote. He was quite an insightful man. Looking forward to knowing you better. Hope you can stop by for a visit.
    Thanks, Becky Jane
    myelevenreasons@gmail.com
    Raising kids can be a lot like weeding the rose bed...well worth it, but...OUCH!
    http://myelevenreasons.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Designs