Thursday, August 19, 2010

In 5 Years Time


Five years ago today marked the smartest moment of my life.  I have never laughed so hard, learned so much, or loved so deep in all my life than I have these past five years.  We have been through a lot this past year.  Things that I know I wouldn't have been able to get through alone.  There is no other person I would rather have by my side through it all.

I love you Jer.  Thank you for continuing to be my best friend and favorite person alive.

Happy 5th!

12 comments:

  1. happy anniversary to you both!! enjoy your day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the 5th year! We just celebrated the 5th too!!! Crazy how fast the time has gone! And you have such a beautiful little family!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary! So glad you have each other.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy happy happy happy anniversary. =)
    Have a magical day.

    Love those pictures by the way. You are so adorable together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your pictures! Jumping on the tramp in your wedding dress! How fun. Happy Anniversary you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Anniversary! Hope it is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Anniversary! Super cute pics!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Anniversary! Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy 5th to my better half :) Can't express how much you mean to me, I am who I am because of you...(the good parts).

    I love you Hil!

    ReplyDelete
  10. CONGRADULATIONS! We love you so much!
    Love (xoxox)
    Lance, Millie, and Bubbs

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are such an adorable couple! Congratulations to you and your hub!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Designs