Friday, August 20, 2010

Hil's Summer Music :: Guest Post



Today's playlist is from my sister-in-law, Hannah, from sherbetblossom.blogspot.com.  We share the same "anniversary week" (along with a majority of other married folks... seems like mid-August is a popular time to get married).  She will be celebrating her 8th with J this weekend, a big congrats to them both!

I'm so excited to share a favorite music mix of mine. Last summer, my husband and I celebrated our anniversary in Hawaii. We dropped the kids off at my parent's house on Oahu and then flew to Kauai. We rented a car, and then J slipped in a CD mix he made before we left. It is full of our favorites. Random goodness, perfect for a windows-down drive through the islands.

You can have a listen here.


Thanks Hannah!

I was going to make  a separate post with the playlist from our wedding (5 years ago) but decided to just include a link in this post.  Prepare for total cheesiness.  That's just how we rolled back then.  You can have a listen here.

I'd love to hear and share what you are listening to this summer.  Send your playlist to hilsblog{at}gmail.

1 comment:

  1. Whoa! Hannah is your sister-in-law? That is so crazy!!

    She's great!

    ReplyDelete

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Designs