Monday, July 5, 2010

My Joy Find for the Day.


Icees to match our shirts.  And as if it couldn't get any better than that, it did.  It was a drive-thru icee shack.  Amazing.  I know.  It's dangerous I discovered it so close to our home.  We pretended today was a nice summer day, and tried to ignore the gail force winds as we slurped them down.

Today has been wonderful, except for the fact that my husband seems to be the only man who had to go to work today (everyone else has it off for the holiday).  At least he has class off tonight, leaving him with only one more class on Wednesday and then he is done for the summer.  This leaves him with just one more semester before he graduates!

The anticipation is killing me.

3 comments:

  1. My husband has one more semester too! There's finally a light at the end of the tunnel. Hang in there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're not alone! Eric had to work LAST weekend and the 4th weekend too. He worked Sat, Sun & Mon! BOOOOO!
    Where is the DRIVE THRU icee stand? That's genius!! Hope you are feeling well. Glad to hear that little boy is healthy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute. I love the picture. :)

    And your husband will finish soon... you can see the light... ;)

    -makay

    ReplyDelete

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Designs