Friday, July 30, 2010

Hil's Summer Music :: Video Style


{all time favorite}

This summer playlist is in the form of some of my favorite music videos, so click the links over to take a look (and a listen).

Watching You :: Rodney Atkins
This Too Shall Pass :: Ok Go
Here it Goes Again :: Ok Go
Country Man :: Luke Bryan
Giving Up the Gun :: Vampire Weekend
We Will Become Silhouettes :: The Postal Service
In the Sun :: She & Him
Weapon of Choice :: Fatboy Slim
Grace Kelly :: Mika
King of Anything :: Sara Bareilles
Like You Do :: Angel Taylor
You Belong With Me :: Taylor Swift
I'm Yours :: Jason Mraz
Fireflies :: Owl City
Mr. Pitiful :: Matt Costa
Black or White :: Michael Jackson
That's How You Know :: Enchanted
All-American Girl :: Carrie Underwood
Journey Medley :: Glee

What are some of your favorite music videos?  Happy Friday!

6 comments:

  1. symphonies by dan black: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYxly14v5do&feature=player_embedded

    ReplyDelete
  2. That made me miss Hawaii so much =o( Hubby and I even hit a chicken once ourselves....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could watch "Here it goes again" a million and a half times. Love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you realize how much of my morning was spent watching all of these videos? Even if I'd seen half of them OF COURSE I had to watch them all again! Anyway, I forgive you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've always loved the Jack Johnson 'Taylor' video. It's brightens my day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mika makes me jump up and boogie. Ok Go too. And fireflies is one of my kid's all-time favorites. can't wait to try out a few of the new-to-me songs.

    ReplyDelete

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Designs