Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Hil's Summer Music :: Road Trip



Today's playlist was made for our little road trip we are taking this weekend.  It will be a short trip (down and back in the same day) so we needed some good music to accompany us.


Nothing Better :: The Postal Service
Mushaboom (The Postal Service Remix) :: Feist
Let My Love Open The Door :: The Who
New Slang :: The Shins
Why Do You Let Me Stay Here? :: She & Him
Be OK :: Ingrid Michaelson
Pitiful :: Matt Costa
When the Night Turns Cold :: Tobias Froberg
Loud Pipes :: Ratatat
Electric Feel :: MGMT
Against All Odds :: The Postal Service
Someday :: The Strokes
Giving Up The Gun :: Vampire Weekend
Young Folks :: Peter Bjorn & John 
Daylight :: Matt & Kim
Vanilla Twilight :: Owl City
Better :: Regina Spektor
Human :: The Killers
It's Five :: Architecture in Helsinki
First Day of My Life :: Bright Eyes




Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones


*Side note: Gig posters (above) were first introduced to me by my brother who has one or two hanging in his home. I love searching google images and dreaming of purchasing a few for my workspace. Someday.

6 comments:

  1. what a great mix. i heart matt costa, she and him, and ingrid michelson. can't wait to listen to the mix, hopefully tonight while i'm in the craft room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hil, in all seriousness, I believe you and I are music twins. Awesome, awesome playlist.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh la la. loving this mix. i was just thinking of making a summer mix in fact. hip hip. have a happy little roadtrip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ingrid michelson is my favorite artist as of late. my kids are always begging to listen to her songs. (Well...her and regina spektor.)

    great mix.

    ReplyDelete
  5. pssst. just remembered that She & Him are performing at a FREE concert in downtown salt lake city in the Twilight Series on august 26th. hooray.
    http://www.slcgov.com/arts/twilight/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm loving this little mix you dished up for all of us. It makes those summer days a little better.

    ReplyDelete

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Designs