Sunday, July 25, 2010

Cabin Fever

Little Guy and I admiring the beautiful scenery from the cabin's deck.

We are back from our little mini-vacation to my aunt's cabin in Island Park (aka heaven on earth).  The mountain air was cool and refreshing, just what we all needed.  We had lots of fun with my cousins out on the lake, eating food and playing games.  Little Guy was even able to drive the jet ski at one point, which was the highlight of his trip!

We ended up coming home a day early due to the hubs being sick and Little Guy relapsing with a stuffy nose and cough.  I have spent most of the day nursing my boys back to good health and can't wait for us all to be back to normal.

By the way, baby boy is getting stronger and stronger by the day.  Last night he entertained me with his kicks and jabs that I was not only able to feel on the inside but see on the outside.  

He is taking after his brother already in the department of kicking non-stop in the womb. Hooray for active boys.

1 comment:

  1. This picture is great.
    Sounds like you had a great time.

    Hope your little guy and your hubs will be well again soon.

    ReplyDelete

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Designs