Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Heaven.

I found heaven.  We installed this baby a couple of nights ago and the relief it has brought is so very welcomed.  Thanks goes out to our neighbors for lending it to us for the next few months.

Never again will we attempt to get through a summer without A/C or at the very least, ceiling fans.  I'll just have to hold my breath and close my eyes when the power bill comes later this month.

Now, if you'll excuse me... I'm going to go push play on my brother's playlist (have you listened to it yet?  do it, you'll love it) and just sit in front of it for a while.

4 comments:

  1. being pregnant during the summer should mean you automatically get an ac unit. it should be given to you at your first prenatal appointment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS on the baby boy! That's great to hear he is healthy!
    I'd die w/o AC--- you've gotta have it here in TX.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I had an a/c in my room right now.
    It is 82° in here and way toooooooo hot to sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i can't believe we ever went without. bought ours when brennan was a baby. i turn it on every night and make our room a popsicle while we sleep. it was a gift from god when i was preg with max.

    ReplyDelete

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Designs