Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day

{Father's Day Eve activity}

To Jer who is my best friend, the father of my son, and the best man a family could ever ask for.

Thank you for being so hard working, caring, happy, loving, playful, talented, strong, dedicated, faithful, righteous, trustworthy and hilarious.  We love you and appreciate all you do for us.  I can't tell you how it melts my heart to see our Little Guy follow your every move.  He wants to be just like his daddy, whether its by eating the same thing as daddy, dressing the same as daddy or playing golf like daddy.  I am so grateful he has such a wonderful example to follow and hope that he does turn out just like you.  

Thank you for being so wonderful.  Happy Father's Day.

2 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Designs