Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Three New Designs

Spring Blossoms



Chocolate Covered Strawberry


Summer Breeze

I added three new designs in my pre-made shop tonight that I am pretty excited about.  Go check them out!

The weather warmed up for us today and we were able to get out and go to the park.  We even got brave enough to purchase our first grill (and are still in the process of putting it together.  funny how the guy at Lowe's told us it would only take one hour... how about two evenings?)  Happy early Father's Day, JC!

More on that to come a little later.  

For now, it is way past my bed time and I can hear my body pillow calling my name - yes I have reached that stage in pregnancy where my body pillow is needed... I swear it comes earlier and earlier with each pregnancy.  My poor husband gets crowded over to the edge. 

I now know why California Kings are so popular.

Good night!

7 comments:

  1. Wow, I love that first one. It is gorgeous! Congrats on the grill. I kid you not, we grill nearly every single day of the summer. I'll send you some great recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great new designs! And Yay for body pillows! (And Boo for putting stuff together!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loooooove the spring blossom design. It is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute designs!

    I never discovered the body pillow. I'll have to try it with my next pregnancies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Miranda- I would seriously love some recipes! Send them my way.

    Hannah- You would love the body pillow. It makes it so much easier to sleep with an awkward body!

    Thanks for all your compliments! They were fun to design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The new blog designs are adorable! You are so creative, and I love your work! I am still trying to figure a few things out, but hopefully my blog will be up soon!

    ReplyDelete

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Designs