Monday, May 24, 2010

A Lazy Day.

For as long as I have lived in this area (which happens to be 16 years) the weather has always had a problem making up its mind during this time of year.  In the last 72 hours we have had wind, rain, snow, fog, sunshine and sleet.  Saturday was really weird.  It started out just fine and then headed into a full blown snow storm and ended nice and warm again causing steam and fog to accumulate in the nearby field (see above).

Today it is raining again.  Little Guy is snuggled up on the couch watching Monster's Inc. and I'm getting caught up on some thank you's.  I am one of those people who is so bad at getting thank you cards out.  I have some great friends who are so good at this, and have encouraged me to try harder.  I think that I would be even more motivated to send thank you's out if I had that cute letterpress kit.  I am this close to adding it to my cart today.

Something about a rainy day makes me want to forget about the mounds of laundry and snuggle with my Little Guy instead... so off I go to join him in watching his movie.

It may just turn into a lazy pajama day if the sun refuses to make it's big debut.  

update: just 30 minutes after writing this post our rain busted out into another snow blizzard.  definitely a pajama day, this is getting ridiculous.

4 comments:

  1. Whether the sun makes its debut or not, make it a lazy pajama day! I despise snow in May. Especially on my commute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go for the lazy pijama day Hil, I whish I could do that with Cami. regarding the letterpress, life is too short, get it!
    Have a wonderful week, by the way how are you feeling?

    ReplyDelete
  3. dont judge but i still havent sent out wedding thank yous... it must run in the family! love you

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sending some sun your way... it is too hot for my taste over here today.
    Enjoy your PJ day.

    ReplyDelete

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Designs