Monday, May 17, 2010

I love my mom.

My mom showed up at just the right time this last week.  Little Guy and I had been getting stir crazy (thanks to the awesome weather we had been having and me being sick).  She arrived Monday evening after deciding Sunday night that she was going to come.  It was the best surprise a daughter could ask for.  She helped clean the apartment, entertain little guy, shop for groceries and prepare for the girl's night I hosted Wednesday night.  She even forced the hubs and I out the door so that we could have a date night (which are few and far between) and she could spend time with Little Guy.

My mom is one of my best friends and I love it whenever we are able to get together.  She is such an example, and one of those people that makes you want to be a better person just by knowing them.

We had a wonderful week with her and I was once again very jealous of my friends who have their moms living close by.

Thanks again for coming mom, and for all of your wonderful help!  I love you!

4 comments:

  1. That's the best things about moms... they feel when you need them and are there for you. They know what's good for you, even if you don't believe it right away all the time but in the end you know she was.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was your mom 12 when she had you? She looks amazing! Moms are the best, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your mom or your sister?!?

    ReplyDelete

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Designs