Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Lovin' on...

:: this kid.  Start the video at 1:10 and prepare to be amazed.

:: new shampoo.  Smells amazing and leaves my hair so soft.

:: inspiring messages.

:: fun. music (with an emphasis on All the Pretty Girls, At Least I'm Not As Sad (As I Used To Be) and Walking the Dog.  Avoiding #10 cause it says "explicit".).

:: a heartfelt post, that I can relate to more than I would like.

:: not your average jelly beans.  Seriously sour.  Seriously sweet.  Seriously good.

:: layers of NYC.  Beautiful pictures of a beautiful city.

:: believing in something.

:: answering your questions.  Keep them coming!

What are you lovin' on lately?

6 comments:

  1. I really need to learn to post short but sweet posts like you do...and I love the fun. ! My husband was a big fan of the Format, which is the same lead singer, but the Format broke up so he was overjoyed to hear of the fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving Spring,conversationes with my little girl,my new baking supplies, new cake recipes,the use of my flip flops,weekends outside and my new Barnes and Nobles 30% discount card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving that we're going to be seeing each other soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow... that boy singing is amazing/hilarious! i had to look away to keep from laughing at all his funny faces.

    ps thanks for the link!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. always love your lists. thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE that I found your blog today! I'm only a few posts in and you have already made me cry and laugh!
    I'm also loving my leftover cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory last night, listening to my sweet little girls play house in the other room, my Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer, and 24!

    ReplyDelete

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Designs