Monday, April 5, 2010

I'm Back from Sunnyville


We are back from a five day trip that was complete with sunshine, family, colorful eggs, slobbery baby kisses, wonderful food, late night chats, free hair cuts, swimming, inspiring messages, golfing for the boys and shopping for the girls.  It was a much needed break.

Blog design orders are overflowing in the shop as is the laundry basket.   I will be playing catch up for the rest of this week.  I hope to be back soon as I have much to blog about.

Hope you all had a happy Easter!

3 comments:

  1. welcome back!! such a happy photo. can't wait til it officially warms up around here. glad you had a happy easter weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you are back Hil. It seems that your little one was having a lot of fun at the pool.I can't wait to read about your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. landry told me about ya'lls lovely weekend! how fun!

    ps that pic of caleb is awesome! how'd you do that?

    ReplyDelete

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Designs