Thursday, April 22, 2010

Happy Earth Day - Twenty Ten Style

picture via google images

A few of my Earth Day favorites.

:: a new movie that I can't wait to see.

:: an old movie that everyone must see.

:: 31,465,108 billion acts of green.  awesome.

:: green may become the new prominent color in my closet.

:: definition and history of this great day.

:: wild nature survivor guy on sesame street today.

:: how green are you?

We are lucky enough to enjoy Earth Day through sheets of rain and claps of thunder here.  Little Guy and I are recuperating from our big day yesterday, complete with the preparation of five casseroles and a big Relief Society bash to end the night.

We plan on staying in our sweats and watching the rain fall for the rest of the day!

2 comments:

  1. Those maternity clothes look ultra-comfy. Wish I would have known about that place!

    I totally have the Oceans movie on my to-see list. Now I just need to talk J into watching a doc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree... oceans is now on my list.
    I still have to see Food Inc... I've heard a lot about it, but I need to watch it! It looks enlightening!
    Fun post.

    ReplyDelete

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Designs