Thursday, March 11, 2010

Stress Free and Buttery Goodness.

I took a few days away from the computer.  This wasn't necessarily voluntary, and probably would have been nice had I not been stressing.  We had our big Relief Society Birthday party last night.  Planning and prep for the party pretty much took up my whole week.  I am SO happy to have it over with... at least until next month.

I have planned a day spent in my sweats with no where to go and no obligations.  I can't wait.

Now, on to more important matters.  Have you seen this?


I can't even tell you what a life saver it has been in this household.  It is the perfect solution for buttering your toast in the morning while avoiding the rancid gross butter in the cupboard or the rock hard, tear your toast to pieces butter from the fridge.  AND, it's delicious to boot.

My mom first introduced spreadable butter to me when we were visiting there last.  I fell in love as I spread the buttery goodness on my dinner roll with ease.  It's truly a butter lovers dream come true.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have some lounging around to do and some toast to butter.

p.s. I did it.  I conformed.  I now belong to formspring.  I promised myself I wouldn't.  It lasted about 3 weeks.  Go ahead, ask any questions you are dying to know.  Just make sure they are only about my awesomeness.  Kidding.  But please, let's be nice.  Nothing like, "Did you know you have an abnormally large forehead?"  We'll just keep those kinds of questions to ourselves.  (and yes, I do know I have a large forehead.  It is the reason I started a club called "hematomas R us" when I was little... because I was always bonking it on everything.)

2 comments:

  1. hee hee. okay you do not have a large forehead, you silly. you are a dollface. and the party was spectacular. you really outdid yourselves! congrats on such a fabulous evening. thank you for the leftover cupcakes. cupcakes on the counter and popsicles in the freezer. what could be better?! and you'll love formspring, it's really fun actually.

    xo.

    p.s. thanks for the butter review. am definitely going to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. formspring is way fun. I'm going to head over and ask you a question as soon as I think of one...

    ReplyDelete

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Designs