Tuesday, March 16, 2010

A Ginormous Thank You


I received this letter in the mail yesterday.  It is a thank you from Arden, a young girl with Ebstein's Anomaly.  I believe her father is the president of the Ebstein's Anomaly Foundation.  

I wanted to pass it along to you.  Thank you, thank you to all who made it possible during the month of February to make a donation to the EAF.  It was such a special thing that we were able to do in little Michael's honor.  

I am continuing to make donations to the foundation each month with every purchase of the Michael's Big Heart template.  Please feel free to spread the word.


p.s. I made this bread today in preparation for all things green tomorrow.  Can't wait to leave little Leprechaun surprises for Little Guy.

3 comments:

  1. Arden's story was featured on the news in Pennsylvania where she lives. I just watched the video online here: http://www.mcall.com/news/all-4arden-061808,0,3781114.story
    And here's the link to an article on her: http://www.ebsteinsanomaly.org/images/Morning%20Call%206-18-08.pdf
    ~Scott

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Hilary, this is seriously so cool. I'm very proud of you.

    ReplyDelete

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Designs