Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Crochet... or is it Croquet?



When I was younger I never did know the difference between the two.  I just knew that I always called croquet, crochet and visa versa.

I got this cute little kit from the Books-a-Million bargain section.  It comes with everything you need to get started and was only $8!  It has some fun patterns (and some that I will probably never use... but at least it put their number of patterns included up to 25!).  I can't wait to get started.

Now to just find some time...

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see what you create!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet it's fun.
    Guess there are always patterns in kits or instruction books you will never ever use. My mom just recently bought a knitting pattern book and some patterns for pullovers or cardigans look so rediculous. I wonder who would ever wear them. But I guess there are people out there who would - scary =)

    ReplyDelete

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Designs