Thursday, February 4, 2010

woulda, shoulda, coulda

I was planning on a great post for tonight, but instead got caught up in reading a bunch of different blogs.  Each of these blogs seemed to have two reoccurring themes - they all were either about pregnancy or babies who are in the hospital fighting and recovering.

All of which are progressing and doing well.

I truly couldn't be happier for those sweet little babies and their families.  It helps me heal to see so many successful pregnancies and healthy babies.  My prayers are with them that their parents will never have to experience the pain that comes with losing a child.

It makes me miss my Michael.

So, instead of an awesome post tonight, I'll shoot for tomorrow.  Better late than never!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Designs