Monday, February 15, 2010

A Valentine Weekend


We spent the weekend with family and had way too much fun.  I apologize for the delay in posting the last two installments of our love story.  I have backdated them to appear on their proper days so feel free to go back and read them.  Or, if you are like my brother who finds these posts absolutely repulsive, just skip them and pretend they never existed.

My weekend was complete with heart shaped waffles, a trip to IKEA (a bad obsession), homemade popcorn balls, lots of smiles from my five month old niece, cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory, episodes of Man vs. Wild on Netflix, newborn snuggles from my new nephew and late night chats.  The weather was beautiful there and made me want Spring to come!

Too bad I have three months of winter left where I live.

1 comment:

  1. It was so wonderful to see you this weekend! Thank you for coming over. I'm glad Baby D gave you some smiles and didn't cry. (Truly a miracle. He must like you.)

    ReplyDelete

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Designs