Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Babies

I saw this movie trailer when my husband and I went to The Blind Side (great movie by the way).  I couldn't help but tear up a little, something I seem to do quite often lately when it comes to babies.  Sheesh, I can't even go to the movies without being bombarded by reminders of the fact that I don't have a baby in my arms.

The movie Babies looks adorable, you can't help but smile while watching the preview.  I love that a Sufjan Stevens song is in the background.

The movie follows four babies in four different parts of the world.  I am so excited for it to hit theaters as I am sure it will be absolutely endearing.

After all, I do love babies.

7 comments:

  1. oh thank you for the reminder, hil. oh how special babies are. my sister told me about this preview too! must must see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally freaked out the first time I saw this trailer. I cannot wait to see this movie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never heard about that movie until now. Looks adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw this trailer when I went to the movies a couple of weeks ago. It is the most precious thing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh. my. goodness. Thanks for sharing this! I hadn't seen it yet! What a darling, darling idea for a movie. I can't wait to see it.
    You're constantly in my thoughts and prayers. Hope you and your precious family are doing as well as can be expected.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just watched the trailer and I was laughing and smiling the whole time. So cute! I want to see it when it comes out! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Designs