Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Preview



It's been a crazy week.  Kind of scary to think that it is only Tuesday. Hopefully the rest of the week will calm down some.  Today I got my hair cut.  I added some bangs because I was desperately wanting something new for my hair but didn't want to chop it off quite yet.  Thanks to Megan who talked me into it, without really talking to me but rather led by example.

After the hair cut I made dinner for a family who recently had a bouncing baby boy.  Aside from the fact that I accidentally added one tablespoon of salt instead of the 2 teaspoons it called for, preparation went well.  When I dropped the food off I was able to take a peak at the sweet little baby.  He was just a week old and completely lost in dreamland at that moment.  As I gazed down at his innocence, I couldn't help but be reminded of my sweet little baby that I was able to hold in my arms just seven weeks ago.  It's crazy isn't it?  What these babies do to our hearts?  We can't help but love them to pieces and want to shower them with kisses.

I'm hoping this week slows down so that I can finally try the yellow curry recipe my mom sent me via email.  It took me about a week to find all of the ingredients it calls for and now that I have them I can't wait to give it a try.  If things all work out and it is as tasty as my mom promises (which it will be just as long as I don't mess things up -like I did with the salt earlier today) then I will post some pictures and the recipe.  If it doesn't work out, I'll still probably post about it.

It's all about keeping it real around here.

2 comments:

  1. Goodness that is a pretty picture. Also, good job on the bangs. I do love me some bangs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i lOVE curry! i want the recipe

    ReplyDelete

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Designs