Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Baby it's cold outside!

Have you ever wondered what absolute, complete and utter bliss looks like? Well, I'm pretty sure I found it a couple days ago and thought I would share:


We have had lots of snow here, and instead of doing my usual yearly complaining I have been soaking it up. Yes, it is cold. Yes, it is a pain to drive in. Yes, it makes it so I have to mop daily. But how could I ever complain about something that makes my little guy so happy? He has a permanent smile on his face the entire time he is outside in the white fluff. He brings me his boots every morning and begs to go out and play.

It is blissful to see the excitement on his face during this time of year.

5 comments:

  1. so cute.

    i really needed to smile today, so thanks for posting this darling photo of my cute nephew.

    it cheered me up a bit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How can you not just be happy seeing him like that! How fun!! If only we could take in those simple pleasures like kids do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I have a strong urge to make snow angels. I forgot about those!
    What a cute little boy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't it fun how much kids love snow. Lydia clapped the first time she saw it falling.

    ReplyDelete
  5. the only reason i cave and take brennan out is the memory of how exciting the snow was for me as a kid. what am i talking about, it's still exciting for me, but you know what i mean...

    ReplyDelete

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Designs