Tuesday, November 3, 2009

loving..

:: these stockings. I think maybe we will get new stockings this year.

:: this blog post. There are oh so many things to be thankful for.

:: this bracelet. I have been relying heavily on hope and faith these past couple weeks and this bracelet is beautiful.

:: this double stroller. With little guy numero dos coming, I think this would be a great investment. If only it didn't cost so darn much!

:: my new maternity winter coat. It is bound to keep me warm even in the frozen tundra where I live.

:: this talk on having "An Attitude of Gratitude". How fitting for this time of year. "A grateful heart is a beginning of greatness."

:: this magazine and blog. Oh so many ideas. Must start making a list of crafting projects to do with family this holiday season.

:: my cute little sock monkey niece.

4 comments:

  1. Hil-
    I know! I couldn't find it under the hats/accessories page on forever21, but that is where I found it. I guess it just sat in my blog files for too long and someone snatched it away. I did look on the f21's website last night and found one's that looked similar to it.

    Thanks for stopping by anyway.

    Love all the linky love you're sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to take the plunge and get the Phil and Ted's. I figure it is a better investment to buy it now with the first than buy a single stroller now and a double later. I will just have to close my eyes as I hit the "purchase now" button. Thanks for sharing the links!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sheesh hil, can't believe you found a stroller more expensive than the bob i want!!!;-) saving every penny in the hopes i'll have enough after birthday and christmas. oh santa, be extra good to me this year, plllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeease.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your updates. I am going to try that taco salad. Maybe for dinner tonight. Sounds really yummy right now.

    ReplyDelete

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Designs