Saturday, October 10, 2009

must-make recipes

(Pictures taken from sources below)

I love food. Now that I am pregnant I love food even more. Because of this love, I have a bunch of recipes bookmarked that I have drooled over while reading blogs. Hopefully by having pictures and recipes of them all in one place I can get started on making some of them!

2. Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars (yes please) - rhrecipes.blogspot.com
3. Mac and Cheese (help me) - rhrecipes.blogspot.com
4. Simple Sesame Noodles (need more carbs...) - ThePioneerWoman.com
5. Caramel Apple Syrup w/Yeast Waffles (oh goodness.) - JetSetCarina.blogspot.com
6. Zuccini Fritters (use up the zuccini in my freezer!) - rhrecipes.blogspot.com
7. Roasted Butternut Squash & Bacon Pasta (yum) - sherbetblossom.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. SOOOO excited that you are making #7. It is our absolute favorite meal.

    ReplyDelete

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Designs