Thursday, October 22, 2009

my sweet husband...


brought home this beautiful bouquet of flowers last evening. He knew I needed something to brighten my day.

He also wanted to celebrate the fact that we are having another little boy. He is such a proud daddy. He was able to watch the entire ultrasound (I, however, only got to see about 30 seconds of it because the lady wouldn't turn the screen my way...) I watched and searched his face for little hints. He got teary eyed at one point and had a big old smile on his face. I knew at that point that it was another boy.

Thank you, to my sweet husband who even arranged the flowers all by yourself! I love you.

3 comments:

  1. beautiful! jc is the best kind of husband.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so nice when husbands do thoughtful things. Congratulations on your new male addition!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess the family curse of no sons to carry on the family name isn't really happening with this generation! :)
    What a sweet husband.

    ReplyDelete

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Designs